Make sure you have installed the codec by following these steps:
- Close the Real Software
- Open the Panel Control
- Open Programs and Features
- Check if it is installed the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack ( otherwise install it via this link K-Lite_Codec_Pack_1010_Mega.exe )
To change the settings, click on Start -> Programs -> K-lite Codec Pack -> Codec Tweak Tool
The window will appears like this
Click at the bottom of “Preferred decoders”
Select Microsoft in all of the first 4 elements for both the 32 and 64 for setting
- Set the modification on the left ( 32 bit ) and on the right ( 64 bit ) column
- Click “Apply & Close
- Start the software Real and see if the changes have fixed the problem.
- If it doesn’t solve the problem, try to modify the values of “microsoft” with the other settings and try to do some tests.
- Each graphic board is different from the others
- Enable transparency and make a test ( Run software Real, click on Settings, then Options, and Video, then click Disable transparencies )