To solve the problem of the ID on the software concerning the Date/Time on the software, please follow these instruction :
- Run the software Real
- Wait the connection complete, then follow these instruction:
- Click on Settings -> Utilities -> Find a compatible Database languageID.
- Click the button “Find a compatible language”
- The function will test each DBISAM known language :
- Then you obtain the following list:
- Once selected, the language ID will be set in the registry and the application will be Closed.
- Run the software again and test if the problem has been solved.
If the procedure shows all the suggested ID as " Incompatible! [Invalid ID] ", please follow the following procedure:
In case of Windows 10
- Right-click the Windows clock
- Click on "Change date / time"
- Click "Additional settings Date, time and international"
- Click "Set date and time"
In case of Windows Vista / 7/8
- Click with the left mouse button on the clock of the PC in the Start bar
- Select "Edit settings date / time"
... Continue with the following steps:
- Select "Change date and time"
- Select "Change the calendar settings"
- Press "OK" in the appearing tab
- In the new tab that appears, under "Format", select a different language than the default (the selection will be only temporary)
- Click "OK"
- Repeat the procedure again, selecting the language of your country
- Repeat the whole procedure through the Real software, this time will fail proposing some compatible ID.