The software MYETraining uses the "ANT+" or "Bluetooth Smart" protocol to communicate with the trainer or with the external speed/cadence/power/heart-rate sensors.
The MyETraining software for Windows is compatible with the ANT+ protocol ( the Bluetooth version is already planned to be released in the future )
To manage the ANT+ connection, the PC needs the USB ANT+ dongle
- mini USB dongle
( available on our store https://www.shopelite-it.com/en/accessories-app/accessories-app/dongle-usb-ant-key-antusb-m )
- standard USB dongle
The driver installation should be managed automatically from the PC if it is online, otherwise it is necessary to install them manually.
- Connect the PC online or download this tool: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mHhHdtabsZLpG1y9grIIYSdxMHrSSegB
- Export the folder on the Desktop
- Click on "Contro Panel"
- Click on "System"
- Click on "Device manager"
It should appear a little window like this:
- Right click on "ANT USBStick2" or on "ANT USB-m Stick" concerning the dongle you have and click on "Driver Upgrade"
- Click on "Search on the PC"
- Select on the Desktop the folder you previously exported
- Confirm the installation
Automatically the automatic installation procedure begins.
Note: eventually check this external guide how to uninstall and install the ANT driver https://www.thisisant.com/forum/viewthread/6441