Elite customer service might sometimes require the log file generated by myE-Training to analyze any sudden system crash or unexpected behavior. This file contains detailed technical info on program operations.
How you obtain the log file changes depending on the platform you're using (Smartphone/tablet terminal/PC/Mac).
The procedure to obtain the requested file varies depending on the platform:
- Android - iOS
Android or iOS platform:
- Open E-Training
- Tap on Parameters
- Select the GENERAL tab
- Tap on Contact us
- A form to be sent via email will appear, please do not modify its subject line or text and do not remove any enclosed file.
- In the email text please add a reference to:
- Customer service operator name with whom you're conducting the process
- Customer assistance ticket number reference
- Once you type these in tap on Open Ticket to send everything to customer service
Open Windows Explorer
Activate Show hidden files and folders
Open the folder:
The folder contains a log.txt file
Copy and enclose it to the reply to send to customer service
Open the folder: ~/Library/Logs/myETraining
Please follow the instructions at this link to open the Library folder:
The folder contains one or more log files, please send them as attachments to the reply to customer service