Here below the instructions to correctly fix the bike tire on Elastogel roller with wheel-on hometrainers Tuo / Novo Force.
Incorrect fixing can irreparably damage the Elastogel roller.
Do not brake when using the trainer and do not cause off-saddle slippage as this can permanently damage the roller and the tire.
The roller is not replaceable or repairable.
As demonstrated by our internal tests, after continuous use of 5,000 hours, the wear of the roller is less than 0.1 mm.
Please follow these instructions to properly adjust the distance between tire and Elastogel roller once the bicycle is secured to the Tuo frame.
1. Make sure that the overrun lever (ref. Z) is set to the left as per the image below:
2. Rotate the adjustment handle (ref. H) clockwise until the resistance unit roller almost skims the tire:
3. As soon as it does, turn the overrun lever (ref. Z) 180° to the right:
Here below you can find the how-to video for the correct installation of the bike on the trainer:
Please follow these instructions to position the Elastogel roller at the correct distance with the tire:
1. Make sure the overrun lever (M) is set in the "OPEN" position (to the left):
2. Rotate the handle (N) counterclockwise until the resistance unit roller almost skims the tire.
As soon as it does, turn the handle (N) counterclockwise completely one time:
3. Turn the overrun lever (M) 180° to the right ("CLOSE" position):
4. The tire does not need to be at the very center of the roller. However, should it be too off-center, return the overrun lever (M) in the "OPEN" position (to the left), loosen the unit's fastening screws and move to the center as much as possible. Then refit the screws totally and return the overrun lever (M) to the "CLOSE" position (to the right).