If your Turno/Qubo PowerMag Smart B+/Qubo Power Smart B+/Aleno home trainer or the Misuro B+ sensor does not connect to myETraining or other apps/software or does not relay any data the likely issue is that the home trainer/Misuro B+ battery is depleted and it is necessary to replace it.
Warning: Some cycle computers might improperly read battery status and indicate low battery when the battery isn’t actually depleted.
In this case, please ignore the low battery message and replace the battery only when it stops relaying data.
Below please find instructions on how to replace the battery in each case:
1) Open up the Turno housing (Pic.1) and remove the sensor.
2) Slide the sensor cover laterally to open. Place the battery in its housing (Pic.2) and press the button
close to the batter holder once. Wait for the LED light to turn on and repeat the operation until the LED light
blinks 15 times (Pic. 3). 15 blinks indicate that the sensor has been properly coupled with the home trainer.
£) Reposition the sensor inside the Turno housing (Pic. 4).
WARNING: the side of the sensor with the 2 notches must be facing forward.
4) Replace the battery cover (Pic.5)
5) Repeat the home trainer configuration procedure on the app / software.
- QUBO POWER MAG SMART B+/QUBO POWER SMART B+/ALENO
1) Remove the resistance unit from the home trainer frame by removing the two screws that lock it onto the frame.
2) Untighten the screw and remove the cover alongside the resistance unit flywheel.
3) Carefully slide out the battery to avoid damaging the battery holder, then replace the battery with a new one.
4) Put the cover back on and reassemble the resistance unit on the home trainer frame.
- MISURO B+
1) Disconnect and/or remove the Misuro B+ from its position on the home trainer
2) Open up the Misuro B+ cover
3) Carefully remove the battery to avoid damaging the battery holder, then replace the battery with a new one.
4) Depending on the home trainer, verify the number of blinks (correct it if necessary)
5) Close the Misuro B+ cover and reposition the Misuro B+ on the home trainer (inside its housing if need be) in the proper position as indicated by the Misuro B+ manual
Please find the Misuro B+ manual at the following link: